Product Handling Systems
The desired consistent throughput of a concrete products machine can be achieved exclusively by installing reliable product handling equipment. Namtaş designs and supplies all kinds of product handling solutions necessary for the creation of a smooth uninterrupted production cycle in accordance with customer’s demands and operating conditions.
Standard Equipments of the System
Hydraulic gantry type cuber transfers the cured products from the production pallet to the transport pallet or directly on slat or frame conveyor. Cuber’s four-sided hydraulic clamp is suitable for all types of products and can rotate 90, 180 or 270 degrees in order to stack single layers of products one on top of the other.
Automatic elevator stacks pallets with wet products one on top of the other. It can have from 5 to 20 compartments according to the product and the type of concrete products manufacturing line. The space between compartments is adjusted automatically.
Automatic lowerator unloads the stack of pallets with cured (dry) products. It can have from 5 to 20 compartments according to the product and the type of manufacturing line. The space between compartments is adjusted automatically.
This conveyor is used for fast and smooth transferring of pallets with wet products from concrete products machine to the elevator. Its length depends on a project.
Pallet turning device :
This unit, installed on the dry side of the line after cubing station, automatically turns empty production pallets 180 degrees. Thus both sides of a pallet are used alternately, which increases its durability. Pallet turning device is integrated in the concrete products manufacturing line with plane or I-legged production pallet system.
ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM
- Careful design and efficient arrangement of all units, which allows to use customer’s production area in the most convenient and serviceable way
- Cost reduction by decreasing manual labour in the manufacturing process
- Increased job safety through the high level of equipment’s automation
- Non-stop trouble-free production cycle due to a smooth and harmonious operation of all system’s units and their full synchronization with each other
- Increased lifespan of production pallets
- Stationary rack system, developed by Namtaş in collaboration with The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, has smart and efficient design allowing to minimize stock area while increasing the number of stored products by 15%
Namtaş offers its customers 3 types of product transport and stacking systems:
- Finger car
- Transportable racks
- Legged pallets